The firm is targeting the attorneys at Sanford Heisler Sharp who brought the suit, as well as one of the anonymous plaintiffs.
Morrison & Foerster is asking for sanctions against Sanford Heisler Sharp, which has brought a gender discrimination lawsuit against the firm, as well as one of the plaintiffs in the suit, alleging the plaintiffs brought claims that were “knowingly baseless.”
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.