U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg's order blocking the administration's policy of returning Central American migrants to Mexico while they wait for their asylum cases to be heard is set to go into effect at 5 p.m. PST Friday.
For the second time in as many months, U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg of the Northern District of California has found that the Trump administration has violated the Administrative Procedures Act in seeking some of the president’s signature policy goals.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.