Mark Rosen, who placed Cleary's Ethan Klingsberg at Freshfields and Cravath's Scott Barshay at Paul Weiss, discusses Klingsberg's move, the state of partner compensation and what he's working on now.
Mark Rosen, chairman of Mark Bruce International, has been handling elite law firm partner moves for decades. He facilitated Scott Barshay’s defection from Cravath Swaine & Moore to Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, as well as moves by other Cravath M&A partners, including Eric Schiele and James Woolery.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.