Recreational cannabis could soon be coming to the Keystone State. That’s if Pennsylvania lawmakers Daylin Leach and Sharif Street can muster enough support for their latest proposal. The state senators introduced Senate Bill 350 on Oct. 15. The bill would allow for both home delivery and the automatic expungement of many previous criminal convictions related to marijuana. The bill’s supporters estimate it will generate $500 million in tax revenue within 12 months.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now