The White House offers another round of nominations to fill vacancies on federal courts in New York, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Arizona, Missouri and Washington, D.C., and on the U.S. Tax Court. According to the U.S. Courts, the Southern District of New York is currently operating with six official vacancies.
President Donald Trump on Wednesday nominated John Cronan and Iris Lan of the U.S. Justice Department to serve as judges on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and said he would elevate an Alabama district judge to the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.