The American Lawyer caught up with some high-profile attorneys to see if they would be working through the holiday or taking some much needed time off. Fortunately, it is mostly the latter.
Pulling long hours in the office is standard practice at most big law firms and even more so for some of the country’s top attorneys. But even these industry leaders need to take some time off every now and again, and the Thanksgiving holiday offers that opportunity.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.